A few days ago the gaming world got wind of Last of Us Remastered coming to PS4. Shortly after the leak, the fine folks over at Naughty Dog made an official announcement that their baby and winner of many “Game of the Year” awards was headed to Sony’s newest console. Today, we got a trailer filled with praise from various media outlets and a long list of accolades. Apparently, the world loves this game.
Last of Us Remastered is scheduled to launch this summer and comes complete with Left Behind DLC (single player expansion), Abandoned Territories multiplayer map pack, and the Reclaimed Territories pack. Check out the trailer and the list of pre-order bonuses available for your gaming pleasure.
- 100 Supply Points (XP) for use in Factions mode
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
- Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- 9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
Pre-order on the PlayStation Store for extra goodies to unlock in multiplayer:
- Early Access to the Brawler Survival Skill in Factions Mode
- Early Access to additional Loadout Points for use in Factions mode
- Early Access to the Jeep Cap and Surgical Mask for use in Factions mode
For some reason I couldn’t connect with Last of Us and found the game to be OK rather than amazing. Are you excited to see the next-gen version one year after its release? Would you have preferred the game to be a PS4 launch title? Are you tired of seeing and buying remastered games altogether? Sound off in the comments below!
Source: PS Blog